Normally you cannot install XAPK files to the firestick because there is no default installer for that task. The default Android APK Installer on the Amazon Firestick does not compatible with XAPK Files. Therefore, you have to download an alternative Installer app to install this kind of file to your Amazon Firestick. Here is the perfect guide for installing XAPK Installer Firestick. All the steps are simply explained for the users to understand the process very well. This method is suitable for lots of Android TVs and the best thing is it is working for sure. Follow the steps mentioned below to Install XAPK Installer Firestick.
What is XAPK?
This is a file extension that becoming popular in these times. Now all the big apps and games come in this type because it contains the whole app without extra downloads or in-app downloads. Earlier when you download an app you have to download the other part of the app again through the app. But with this file extension whole app will download to the device. XAPK is consisting of 2 parts. They are APK files and OBB files. APK file is the normal app that has all the app coding. The OBB file is containing with all the graphics and media files. This OBB file is the heaviest one. In APKs you have to download the OBB file separately but with the XAPK file, it is attached to the file. So the whole app or game can be downloaded without any further downloads.
How to install XAPK Installer for Firestick
Here are the steps to Install XAPK Installer Firestick TV from Amazon. This guide will help you to perform this task without hassle or difficulty.
- As the first step, you must connect your USB Keyboard to the Firestick to control the device conveniently. Otherwise, it will be difficult to perform this task.
- After that go to the settings of the device. Scroll through the interface using the USB keyboard and enter the Settings.
- There are some settings options available and then navigate to the Device option and hit enter to open it.
- In the Device Options, you will find a setting called Developer Options. This has the settings and functions related to developer type tasks.
- In the developer options, you need to go to the Apps from Unknown Sources and press enter. This is to switch on or off third party installations to the Firestick. As XAPK Installer Firestick is a third party app you must Turn on that option to install.
- After that go back to the home screen.
- To download XAPK Installer Firestick, you must download the app called Downloader to your firestick.
- Go to the search bar on the interface and type Downloader in it and then search.
- Select the Downloader app and hit enter on the download button.
- After the installation, opens the app.
- In the Downloader app, you can see the URL bar.
- In the URL bar type “xapk.pro” and press Go
- The Official site for XAPK Installer Firestick will launch.
- Navigate through the site to find the Download button and press the download button to start the download process.
- Then open the downloaded apk file and install it on the Firestick.